General Contractors in Boise, ID: Maintaining Your Home’s Value and Comfort with Property Rehab Solutions LLC
A home is among the most important investments that one may have, but aside from it being a valuable asset, it is also where you and your family live and build lasting memories. A home should be a place of comfort, safety and joy. If you no longer feel safe, happy and/or comfortable in your home, it’s time to consider remodeling.
Property Rehab Solutions LLC is a family-owned and operated company that provides a full range of services that are all designed to address different home construction needs. Led by Mike Jerome who has over 25 years of industry experience, our team of general contractors in Boise, ID can help you maintain and enhance your home’s value, look, and comfort.
Property Rehab Solutions LLC: Our Construction Services
Property Rehab Solutions LLC is your one-stop shop for construction services, from new home construction to interior remodeling. We are proud to offer the following:
- Kitchen remodeling. You can never have a nice home without a nice kitchen. Kitchen remodeling is among the projects that yield the highest return on investment and effectively increase overall home value.
- Bathroom remodeling. Your bathroom is important in your everyday life, which is why you should maintain its functionality and appearance. Our bathroom remodeling services includes repair and replacement of fixtures, flooring, and other features.
- Exterior renovations. Your home’s curb appeal is very important in maintaining and enhancing its value. We can help give your home a facelift by replacing windows, doors, and siding, as well as repainting.
- Home additions. Do you have extra space in your property? You can add another bedroom, home office, garage, deck, or patio. After all, the right home additions are known to aid in increasing home value.
- New home construction. Property Rehab Solutions LLC can help you build the home of your dreams! Start bringing your ideas to life today to take advantage of the latest building trends and technologies.
Get started in achieving your home remodeling and building goals. Call Property Rehab Solutions LLC at (208) 789-4458 today. Our service area extends 10 miles outside of Boise, including East Boise, Eagle, and Meridian.
for Boise, ID
I Highly Recommend PRS!
Kara - Boise, ID
I have worked with Michael Jerome and Property Rehab Solutions on two extensive projects in my home. In both cases, Mike was very transparent, reliable, and professional. He came in on budget and on time. He always showed up promptly when we had appointment times scheduled. He has restored my faith in contractors. I would work with him again on any project in the future. You can't go wrong with PRS!
Blair - Boise, ID
Michael did a fantastic job putting an addition on our historic home, as well as renovating the kitchen. He is fantastic with communication, he was on the site every day, and he met his deadlines! Our project was long and complicated, but he always answered calls/texts, met us to go over every detail, and was always polite and kind. I highly recommend his services.
Just what I wanted thank you!!!
Barbara - Boise, ID
Michael gave me the house I wanted!!! At the price I wanted!!! The quality of his products he used is very good. Michael gave me a list and a person to talk to for the flooring the lights bathroom features and so on. I did not see any prices but they would tell me if I picked anything over budget.Michael also kept the working place cleaned up great job Michael!!! Thank you for my new little house. I love it!!!
We completed a beautiful master suite remodel changing the layout and style completely. The project involved completely gutting the original space and modifying the walls and adding new pocket doors for the toilet and bathroom access. It went extremely snotty and looks great!
The exterior is painted and we have drywall completed inside. We are now working on the tile in the shower and bathroom floor and will complete that and the LVP floors upstairs in the kitchen, dining area, new living room, the new mud room and the new pantry.
Wrapping up the rough in and weather barrier on the East end addition. We will be siding and roofing next week outside and getting the insulation and drywall started inside! Coming together nicely!!